Chargrilled salmon open sandwich
- 100g/3½oz salmon, skinned, thickly sliced
- dash olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2-3 slices ciabatta, griddled
- Rub the salmon slices with olive oil and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a griddle pan until smoking hot, add the salmon slices and fry for 2-3 minutes or until just cooked. Sprinkle with the lemon zest, lemon juice and parsley.Technique: Zesting citrus fruit
- Place the slices of griddled ciabatta onto a serving plate, top with the griddled salmon and serve.