Smoked salmon and caviar finger sandwiches
- 100g/3½oz cream cheese cheese
- 3 tsp capers, rinsed and chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- butter, for spreading
- 4 slices white bread
- 100g/3½oz smoked salmon
- 50g/2oz Avruga caviar
- ¼ shallot, finely chopped
- few sprigs dill
- Mix together the cream cheese and the capers and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Butter the bread, then spread the cream cheese mixture over two of the slices. Top with the smoked salmon, caviar, shallots and dill. Top with the remaining buttered bread.
- To serve, slice off the crusts and cut the sandwiches into fingers.