Smoked salmon and dill butter tea-sandwich
- 65g/2½oz softened butter
- 1 heaped tsp fresh dill, chopped
- squeeze of lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices white or brown bread
- 4-8 slices of smoked salmon, depending on size
- ¼ cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- Mix together the butter, dill and a squeeze of lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper, then spread onto the 8 slices of bread. Place a slice of smoked salmon and some sliced cucumber on top of 4 pieces of bread and top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Trim away the crusts and cut each into 4 triangles. Arrange on an elegant platter with some wedges of lemon for decoration.