Turkey club sandwich with garlic mayo
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 free-range egg yolks
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 200ml/7fl oz olive oil
- 3 thick slices bread
- 3 slices of turkey
- 1 tbsp flatleaf parsley, chopped
- For the garlic mayo, whisk the egg yolks with the white wine vinegar and Dijon mustard in a large bowl.
- Add the chopped garlic and whisk again.
- Continue whisking and gradually add the oil to create a thick mayonnaise consistency.
- To build the club sandwhich, spread the mayo on the bread and layer up with the turkey slices. Slice sandwich into triangles and sprinkle the chopped flat leaf parsely to serve.