Egg mayonnaise and watercress sandwich
- 4 free-range eggs, hard-boiled
- 6-8 tbsp mayonnaise
- butter, for spreading
- 4-6 slices white bread
- 1 large bunch watercress
- Peel the eggs and place into a small bowl. Using the back of a fork, roughly crush the eggs into small pieces. Add mayonnaise to taste.
- Butter the bread, remove the crusts and cut into squares.
- Spread half of the bread with the egg mayonnaise mixture, top with watercress and sandwich with the remaining bread.
- To serve, cut the sandwiches into triangles.